21.6 x 0.3 x 21.6 cm (8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 in)
Back to products
Sparky The Elf – Book
$20 ex GST
With whimsical, hand-painted illustrations, this fun and playful book tells the story of Sparky, all of his elf friends and, of course, Santa. Learn all about Sparky’s wonderful adventures at the North Pole and how his elf friends helped him achieve a very special award from Santa himself.
Author: Bill Lauderbach
Illustrator: Simone Wolowiec
6 in stock
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf