Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in)
Fine art print.
Sandy’s Band Rotunda – Print
$120 – $220 ex GST
“Sandy’s Band Rotunda” is part of the “Gilano Coffee Series”. The series was inspired by a local business collaboration with Gilano Coffee. I was asked to create some colourful bayside art for their permanent coffee cart at Sandringham Station. “Sandy’s Band Rotunda” is a graphic illustration inspired digital artwork capturing a historical landmark on Sandringham’s foreshore, the Band Rotunda. Situated on Beach Road directly opposite the Sandringham Hotel on a clifftop overlooking the beach, the rotunda built in 1926 showcased popular outdoor band concerts accomodating up to 25 musicians. Surrounded by palm trees, lawns and gardens, with scenic views available from its upper level, it is an icon in Sandringham, (colloquially known as Sandy). The beachside suburb of Melbourne, located 19 km southeast of Melbourne’s CBD, overlooks Port Phillip Bay and is situated between Hampton and Black Rock.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf