Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Alexandra Headland – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
I headed south to explore Alexandra Headland and was inspired by this beautiful stretch of sand at Alexandra Headland beach and surrounding gorgeous coastal parklands. Known by locals as “Alex” the coastal town has a relaxed laidback vibe. A popular beach patrolled year round and home of Alexandra Surf Life Saving Club established since 1924, it is a gem of a location for the whole family to enjoy. Named after Queen Alexandra, wife of King Edward Vll in 1901, the rocky headland was once known as Potts Point, named after overseer John Potts who lived on the land from 1880 to 1890 where it was once a timber depot.
“Alexandra Headland” captures Alexandra Headland Beach with a view looking north to Alex Surf Club from Alex Bluff Foreshore Park, and framed by the iconic Pandanus Palm, in the morning light.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf