Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Mooloolaba – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
A local coastal visit took me to Mooloolaba Beach, Mooloolaba where I strolled the iconic beachfront esplanade which had glorious expansive views of the Pacific Ocean. As I walked south looking toward Point Cartwright I felt nothing but peace as the warm winter sun hit my face. There was a light and airy essence about this beautiful beach and even on its busy days I’d imagine that harmonious essence would still hold its place. Mooloolaba Beach is home to the Mooloolaba SLSC with the club’s origins dating back to 1922. “Mooloolaba” either derives from the indigenous word mulu meaning snapper fish, or mulla meaning red bellied black snake. A coastal town of Maroochydore Mooloolaba was originally known as Mooloolah Heads, with its name changing to Mooloolaba by Thomas O’Conner (a surveyor, businessman, speculator, community supporter and philanthropist) in 1919 when he subdivided land for sale there.
“Mooloolaba” captures the iconic beachfront esplanade view along Mooloolaba Beach looking south towards Point Cartwright during sunrise.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf