Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Point Arkwright – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
When Spring is in the air Point Arkwright is a great place to view migrating whales heading south! Point Arkwright was named after Sir Richard Arkwright who invented the machinery for cotton spinning factories. Originally the headland was called Petrie Heads named after the first settler of Brisbane Andrew Petrie who had explored this region in the early 1840s. The gorgeous coastal walk south from Coolum takes you to this spectacular headland and Point Arkwright Lookout which is simply beautiful.
“Point Arkwright” captures a view from the sand looking north east to Point Arkwright lookout.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf