61 x 45.7 cm (24 x 18 in)
Fine art print.
Carlsbad CA – Print
$140 ex GST
“Carlsbad CA” is part of the “California Coastal Series”. The series was inspired by my recent travels back to San Diego, California, the city I called home between 2008 – 2017. Stylistically influenced by the travel poster, I’ve created graphic inspired digital art of my favourite coastal places I spent time in. “Carlsbad CA” captures one of the widest beaches in San Diego, South Ponto Beach, also known as South Carlsbad State Beach. It’s a beautiful spot to beach walk, and enjoy the serenity of the ocean. The sands of Ponto are popular for beach volleyball , and wooden volleyball poles stand bare along the shoreline, unless in use when players bring their own net.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf