61 x 45.7 cm (24 x 18 in)
Fine art print.
Beacon’s Beach – Print
$140 ex GST
“Beacon’s Beach” is part of the “California Coastal Series”. The series was inspired by my recent travels back to San Diego, California, the city I called home between 2008 – 2017. Stylistically influenced by the travel poster, I’ve created graphic inspired digital art of my favourite coastal places I spent time in. “Beacon’s Beach” captures a popular surf spot along the California coast. The surf beach is also known as Leucadia State Beach located in the city of Encinitas. Beacon’s beach is know for it’s sandy long trail which zig zags from the parking lot atop the coastal cliff to the ocean. Many surfers take the trek along the sandy roped trail with surfboard in hand anticipating a great day of surfing. Beacon’s Beach really embraces surf culture, it’s a beautiful beach and a wonderful spot to watch a sunset.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf