Large (61 x 91.4 cm or 24 x 36 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (23.4 x 33.1 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Fine art print, signed by the artist.
Centre Court Melbourne – Print
$70 – $220 ex GST
“Centre Court Melbourne” is part of the “Melbourne Poster Series”. Stylistically influenced by the retro/vintage travel poster. Using blocks of colour in flat illustration style, captured is the iconic Australian tennis tournament, the Australian Open. Founded in 1905 and held annually over the last two weeks of January in Melbourne, it’s the first of four Grand Slam events. The tournament has grown to become the largest annual sporting event in the Southern Hemisphere. This piece is all about centre court action at Rod Laver Arena, and lucky for this player the ball was wide! 🙂
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise a poster in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf