Large (61 x 91.4 cm or 24 x 36 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (23.4 x 33.1 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Fine art print, signed by the artist.
Melbourne’s Yarra – Print
$70 – $220 ex GST
“Melbourne’s Yarra” is part of the “Melbourne Poster Series”. Stylistically influenced by the retro/vintage travel poster. Using blocks of colour in flat illustration style, captured is a Melbourne icon, the “Yarra River”. The river is the focus for numerous spectacular events including the famous Moomba festival, rowing regattas, the Melbourne Festival and Dragon Boat Festivals. The river winds its way through Melbourne’s city and suburbs, whilst the city, bars, restaurants, and parks thrive along its banks, bringing locals and tourists together. Also captured in this piece is heritage listed “Morell Bridge”, also known to many locals as the “Anderson St Bridge” sports stadium “AAMI Park” and a glimpse of Melbourne’s skyline!
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise a poster in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf