Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in)
Fine art print.
Cerberus At Black Rock – Print
$110 – $220 ex GST
“Cerberus At Black Rock” is part of the “Gilano Coffee Series”. The series was inspired by a local business collaboration with Gilano Coffee. I was asked to create some colourful bayside art for their permanent coffee cart at Sandringham Station. “Cerberus At Black Rock” is a graphic illustration inspired digital artwork capturing one of Melbourne’s iconic historical landmarks HMVS Cerberus! No you will not see the ferocious three-headed dog “Cerberus” that guards the entrance to Hades, but the silhouette of the shell of what was once a 225 foot long warship built in 1870. HMVS Cerberus was one of the jewels of the Royal Australian Navy. Having never left her home of Port Phillip Bay, she became a guardship before being permanently retired in 1924. Today she serves as a breakwater, her mass reducing the intensity of the waves on the beach front at Half Moon Bay. Just 180m from shore the scenic wreck although slowly sinking is very much an icon at Black Rock.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf