Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Cotton Tree Beach – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
Cotton Tree Beach is as sweet as cotton candy! So bright and sunny, this quaint little pocket of Maroochydore has a buzzing vibrance, yet it feels so peaceful. Cotton Tree is a coastal neighbourhood within the suburb of Maroochydore! The area takes its name from the Coastal Cotton tree or Cottonwood. Plenty of these trees are visible in the area. Once a wharf and water reserve in the late 1800’s, the Cotton Tree area then became a camping reserve and was used by the Salvation Army amongst others. Heritage-listed, Cotton Tree Caravan Park also referred to as “Holiday Park” runs adjacent to the beach, and is an absolute golden location with only a few steps to access pristine waters right from your camp site!
“Cotton Tree Beach” capture the main beach access point from Cotton Tree Caravan Park. With a view looking north-east towards the mouth of the Maroochy River, the beach frontage is lined with Cotton trees and Palm trees. You may even spot a retro caravan or two!
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf