Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Maroochydore Beach – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
It’s magical strolling along the wide open stretch of sand at Maroochydore beach which lies between Alexandra Headland and Cotton Tree in the coastal town of Maroochydore. Named from the Yuggera language word Muru-kutchi, meaning red-bill and referring to the black swan commonly seen in the area, the town was subdivided from Cotton Tree reserve by Surveyor Thomas O’Connor in 1903. A major commercial precinct on the Sunshine Coast the town is bustling with locals and visitors.
Facing east-north-east Maroochydore Beach is a natural beauty. The popular family friendly beach is patrolled by the Maroochydore Surf Life Saving Club. (SLSC). This iconic club has served the local community continuously since 1916 and is well known and respected in national and international life saving circles.
“Maroochydore Beach” captures the main beach during the morning hours, patrolled by the surf life saving club.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf