Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Dicky Beach Caloundra – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
Named after the “S.S. Dicky” an iron-hulled steamer, driven ashore at Caloundra during a cyclone in 1893, Dicky Beach, a coastal suburb of Caloundra, is a stunning treasure with a rich history here on the Sunshine Coast. A number of efforts were made to re-float the “Dicky” but eventually it was abandoned as a wreck. A long time attraction, the eroded vessel was partly removed in 2015 deemed unsafe for the community. With the remnants of the wreck repeatedly exposed by erosion, some pieces of the historic S.S. Dicky wreck have since been removed and restored for display at Dicky Beach Park and Landsborough Museum. In honour of the “S.S. Dicky” a wreck-inspired landscape display has now been installed using interpretive elements and pieces of the wreck, at the park.
“Dicky Beach Caloundra” captures Dicky Beach, viewed from Dicky Beach Park, overlooking a viewing deck which has direct line of sight to the location of the S.S. Dicky beach grounding.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf