Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Currimundi Lake – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
The calm salty waters of Currimundi Lake, were gorgeous as I strolled the grassy banks at Cliff Hargreaves Park and the Currimundi Lake Precinct. This place has so much charm and natural beauty. I can see why families love spending time here. With Currimundi Beach access just metres away, you are doubly blessed with a natural lake connected to the golden sands of a surf beach. Whether it be fishing, swimming, kayaking, canoeing or paddling; no matter how you want to relax under the sun, you’ll love being here.
One of Queensland’s top five ecotourism destinations, Currimundi is located on the northern boundary of the Caloundra area of the Sunshine Coast. Named by Sir Leslie Wilson, using the local Kabi Kabi name for the area, Garrimundi or Girrimundi, meaning ‘Place of flying foxes’, you’ll not spot any foxes here, but you’ll certainly see some native wildflowers blooming in early Spring.
“Currimundi Lake” captures a view looking north east towards Currimundi Beach from the Lake’s Precinct.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf