Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Kawana Beach – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
A sun drenched sky almost too bright to look at, and a stunning blue ocean sparkling beneath, was so simply but so beautifully framed by beach access point 222 at Kawana Beach. With a laid back vibe, roaming surfers eager to catch the the best waves, and the sound of coastal birds, I loved wandering this beach front. Kawana Beach is the main recreational section of a 9km long beach that runs due south from Point Cartwright to Currimundi Lake.
The beach is located in the estate development of “Kawana Waters” on the Sunshine Coast between Caloundra and Maroochydore along the Coral Sea. Officially named Kawana Waters in 1968, it was previously known as Kawana Island.
“Kawana Beach” captures beach access point 222 Kawana Waters SLSC at Kawana Beach in the morning light.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf