Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Mount Coolum – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster!
I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland. If you love hiking like I do, then you’ll love Mount Coolum; an awe-inspiring 25 million y.o. volcanic dome that presides over the Sunshine Coast landscape in the coastal suburb of Mount Coolum. In Queensland they claim the volcanic core Mount Coolum as the second largest single rock (monolith) in Australia, after Uluru. It rises 208 metres above the surrounds and covers one hectare. The views are spectacular from the top of Mount Coolum but are equally stunning from “The Boardwalk Mount Coolum” on the coast looking west where you can take in the mass and scale of the rock. A scenic stroll, the boardwalk is hidden amongst lush vegetation and is a perfect sunset vantage point for both Mount Coolum and Coolum Beach! “Mount Coolum” captures Mount Coolum looking west from “The Boardwalk Mount Coolum”. In this view the sun sets behind Mount Coolum, and the sky is turning with a soft glow of pinky-orange and yellow!
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf