Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Coolum Beach SLSC – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland. Coolum Beach locals and weekend travellers enjoy 2kms of rolling waves and golden sands! Lifeguard patrol and beach safety means beach lovers can enjoy the elements of a beautiful ocean beach! Coolum Beach Surf Life Saving Club (SLSC) make this possible! Club members have continuously dedicated their time and skills to patrolling the beach all year round! The club is rich in history operating since 1919, and the SLSC team together bring a unique set of skills. From bronze medallion holders for surf rescue, radio operators operating from the lifeguard tower, to first aid and resuscitation holders on the beach! “Coolum Beach SLSC” captures Coolum Beach Lifeguard Tower operated and patrolled by the Coolum Beach SLSC. With a view looking out to blue waters the tower sits proudly between Tickle Park and Coolum’s Surf Club.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf