Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (23.4 x 33.1 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Noosa Heads – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
Noosa Heads is considered to be a cosmopolitan coastal town and a bustling tourist destination, ever since the late 1800’s people have been drawn to this beautiful part of the world, for holidays! Today there is so much to love about the vibe of this popular coast region. It gives you a taste of every indulgence you choose, from boutique shopping to fine dining and cocktail bars, to picnics, lazy beach days, nature walks, snorkelling and surfing! And there’s so much more! Bounded to the west by Weyba Creek and the Noosa River and to the north and east by the Coral Sea, the town’s name “Noosa” is a corruption of the Kabi (Australian Aboriginal language) word “nuthuru”, meaning a ghost or shadow. The town changed its name to “Noosa Heads” in 1988 and since the 1920’s it has continued to grow its economy through tourism.
“Noosa Heads” captures Noosa’s main beach and iconic boardwalk, with a view looking south towards Noosa’s National Park!
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf