Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (23.4 x 33.1 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Point Perry Coolum – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
If you’ve been to Coolum, I’m sure you’ve walked the scenic boardwalk along the coast to the iconic Point Perry! It’s stunning and I highly recommend you do if you haven’t already. Point Perry is located at the south end of Coolum’s main beach and is a spectacular lookout! Named after early settler Harold (a.k.a. William according to some sources) Perry-Keene, a landholder and prominent citizen in the first half of the 1900s. It is also home to a beautiful resident Eastern Osprey I see often flying the coastline in search of fish…and sometimes eyeing the tiny dogs chasing balls along the sand! Oops I’m just kidding, it just sometimes looks that way!
“Point Perry Coolum” captures a view looking out from the Coolum boardwalk which lines the coast to Point Perry lookout in the morning light.
Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf