Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (23.4 x 33.1 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Stumers Creek – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland. You are bound to be entertained and laugh out loud when you visit Stumers Creek in Coolum! On my morning beach walks, I love passing by Stumers Creek, the estuary to the surf beach and a very popular dog-friendly off-leash beach. If I could humanize these fury little four legged pups, I’d love to hear their conversations as they run around chasing balls, sticks, each other, and occasionally me in the shallow creek waters. Named after Fred Stumer, the first to dig the channel to drain Coolum’s farmland, the creek originates in the Wallum wetlands of the Noosa national park and was famous for the annual Coolum Kite Festival which ran from 2000 to 2010, drawing kite flyers from all over the world. These days be sure to look up as it is also the drop zone for parachutists. Keep your eyes peeled as they make their way back to the beach! “Stumers Creek Coolum” captures Stumers Creek at sunrise with a view from the grassy parklands at Stumers Creek Park just 1km north from town.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf