Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (29.7 x 42 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Tickle Park – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland. When I first arrived in Coolum I tracked down a perfect local coffee and walked straight to Tickle Park. Like many I was amused by its name. I sat and admired the beautiful stretch of golden sand and blue waters of Coolum Beach and couldn’t help but smile. The grassy parkland is Coolum’s most popular park with it’s stunning ocean view and community events. Located right in the centre of town and right on the beach, Tickle Park actually owes its name to a very shy bachelor and keen conservationist. Edward George “Bob” Tickle came to Coolum shortly before World War II, after driving railway engines in various parts of Queensland. Bob built a hut using driftwood and galvanised iron close to the beach near the surf club and was meticulously tidy, not only in his own space but across the foreshore area. He spent many years planting trees along the foreshore and this conservation work and his tidiness led to a degree of respect from the community. Today the lovely grove of casuarinas and pandanus trees Bob planted as seedlings have now grown into a fitting memorial, and a legacy to Bob Tickle. “Tickle Park Coolum” is part of the “Sunshine Coast Series” inspired by my local travel experiences. Captured is a graphic inspired digital illustration of Tickle Park in the morning light with a view out to sea. The characteristic native pandanus trees give shade from the sun whilst the wooden fence which lines the park is just perfect for hanging a towel, parking a bike, and watching the surf roll in!
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf