61 x 45.7 cm (24 x 18 in)
Fine art print.
Encinitas CA – Print
$140 ex GST
“Encinitas CA” is part of the “California Coastal Series”. The series was inspired by my recent travels back to San Diego, California, the city I called home between 2008 – 2017. Stylistically influenced by the travel poster, I’ve created graphic inspired digital art of my favourite coastal places I spent time in. “Encinitas CA” captures the Self-Realization Fellowship Encinitas Ashram Center. Located just two blocks off the Coast Highway, the Centre is a relaxing retreat and meditation garden perched on ocean cliffs overlooking the famous surf spot Swami’s. The building is an icon in Encinitas, with many surfers walking to and from Swami’s, local runners and walkers passing by it along the 101 coast.
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf