Large A1 Size (59.4 x 84.1 cm or 23.4 x 33.1 in), Medium A2 Size (42 x 59.4 cm or 16.5 x 23.4 in), Small A3 Size (23.4 x 33.1 cm or 11.7 x 16.5 in)
Third Bay Coolum – Print
$60 – $200 ex GST
Designed for you to pop straight into a frame! The Sunshine Coast Series is stylistically influenced by the retro travel poster! I’ve created graphic inspired digital art capturing my local travel experiences throughout Coolum Beach and the surrounding Sunshine Coast region of Queensland.
Third Bay in Coolum Beach is tranquil and the most secluded of “The Bays”. Popular for weddings and events, until recent years Third Bay was a secret that only locals knew about, but that has changed since the council built a staircase running from an 85 metre bush trail down to the bay making it easier to access. Located south of First and Second Bay, the private vibe of the bay is spectacular. The bay is lined with pandanus palms, and the south end of the bay is so peaceful. A small post peaks out from a surface of rocks with an arrow leading you to a path (perhaps not the easiest to climb but well worth the discovery) back up steep terrain to meet up with Osprey Trail. I highly recommend you see Third Bay if you delight in a private escape and a walking adventure!
“Third Bay Coolum” captures a sunrise view looking out to sea from the secluded south end of the bay!
*Please note the dimensions of the framed product displayed in each photograph on this website are approximate sizes only. These photographs are a great way for you to visualise art in a frame before you buy.
- FREE worldwide shipping.
- Domestic shipping 7-14 days.
- International shipping 2-4 weeks.
- For prints, please allow time for the fine art printing process. Print on demand.
- Large prints are rolled and protected, and posted in a mailing tube.
- Small prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Mat prints are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Canvases are wrapped and protected, and boxed as a parcel.
- Books are wrapped and protected, and posted in a padded envelope.
- Keep print protected in plastic sleeve until ready to frame.
- To flatten print – keep in protective sleeve at all times. Carefully use mailing tube to reverse roll print. Or simply place print under books for a few days before framing.
- Avoid excessive handling, or direct contact with pigment.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust gently with a lint free cloth
- Avoid excessive handling
- Wipe cover with damp cloth
- Read often
- Store on your favourite book shelf